*Please note that this position does not supervise employees*
The primary role in this position is to provide excellent customer service to our clients while serving as an essential point of contact between clients and area markets. The position will work out of the Austin Corporate Office, however other primary office locations will be considered for the ideal candidate. CWS Corporate Housing is seeking an independent, organized, and hardworking individual with a high sense of urgency for superior customer service and a passion for a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Determining client’s corporate housing needs
- Prepare best pricing options for clients by gathering detailed information on client’s needs and desires and communicate service requests to the Client Services Coordinator
- Distribute any sales leads to the Business Development Sales Team
- Provide organization and consistency
- Respond to client requests with urgency and professionalism via mostly email and some phone communications to provide a sense of “concierge” service to guests and clients
- Establish and maintain excellent communication and rapport with the area markets and Business Development Sales Team Generate data and reporting requirements on an ongoing and as needed basis
- Facilitate the flow of paperwork & provide administrative support to the area market
- Work as a liaison between the region and the corporate office
- Maintain client, apartment information and customer contact reporting
- Respond to customer service issues as they arise by finding creative solutions to problem solving
- Support Area Manager and Business Development Associates and Guest Services Coordinators
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong customer service background is required
- Property Management or Corporate Housing experience is preferred
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to pass background and drug screening, driving record, and maintain current and ongoing vehicle liability insurance
- 0-25% of travel may be required
MORE ABOUT CWS CORPORATE HOUSING
CWS Corporate Housing is a premier regional provider of short-term housing and relocation needs, offering one, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments, featuring full kitchens, local phone service, expanded basic cable and high-speed internet access in pet-friendly communities. We strive to provide a clean, simple, comfortable home away from home for our clients. Every item is selected and staged with thoughtfulness to promote a stress-free stay. Our mission is to fulfill interim housing needs that are personalized, innovative, and dedicated. We offer custom packages that can be added to any temporary apartment tailored to each client’s specific needs.
By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
WHY WORK FOR CWS CORPORATE HOUSING?
At CWS Corporate Housing, we believe that our people are the foundation for our continued and growing success. We work hard to instill a fun, hardworking, and fast-paced work environment that offers care and support.
CWS Corporate Housing offers comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, health savings account, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability), professional development, and a supportive environment that will help you achieve your goals at CWS Corporate Housing. You will receive your birthday as a holiday, clothing allowance, fitness reimbursement, and so much more.
Staying true to our values and shared employee compassion, CWS Corporate Housing is committed to contributing funds for every hour, up to 12 hours, that our employees volunteer. Our unique program is designed to recognize volunteerism and encourage growth, leadership, creativity, and community involvement amongst our teams. Through our services, dedication, and leadership in both the corporate housing environment and philanthropy, combined with our business values, sense of care, and service livelihood, CWS succeeds in our purpose, “inspired people creating extraordinary experiences.”
THIS EMPLOYER PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)