The IT Help Desk will provide general support to the IT Manager. The primary purpose of the job includes fielding incoming calls, emails, and requests for all end users, creating and tracking tickets for each and follow up with any open resolution until resolved and following Help Desk guidelines, prioritizing calls and response times. Responsibilities include support of both hardware and software.
Under general supervision, this position will provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all, perform question/problem diagnosis and guide users through step-by-step solutions with excellent customer service.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users in the network, personal computer software and hardware (desktops/laptops/IPad/mobile phones/remote connections) and communicates solutions to end-users
- Assist with asset organization/upkeep/tracking
- Assist with configuring/deploying equipment for new users
- Troubleshoot network printer problems; pass more complex end-user problems on to Network Technicians
- Conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting and perform related work as required
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone, via email, and instant messaging
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment and performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Assists the IT department in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Complete annual visits to various satellite locations to determine needs and check for software and hardware accuracies and ensure an excellent experience for all end users.
- One year of IT helpdesk experience providing end-user phone support for Windows desktops and Microsoft software.
- Experience installing, upgrading, reimaging, troubleshooting and repairing workstations in a networked environment
- Windows 7, 10 and Server 2012, 2016 experience
- Competency with Active Directory, NTFS permissions, Microsoft Office 2010-2016
- Previous experience providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to explain complex technological concepts to those without a technical background
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)