CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home.
The Technical Support position will provide Tier 1 end-user support to our internal customers in our core locations nationwide. In this customer-service focused role, the Technical Support guru puts the customers first and provides an excellent experience to each end user. This role is responsible for making sure that all user issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. The primary purpose of the job includes fielding incoming calls, emails, and requests for all end users, creating and tracking tickets for each and follow up with any open resolution until resolution. The position reports out of the Austin corporate headquarters.
Under general supervision, this position will perform the following job responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users in the network, personal computer software and hardware (desktops/laptops/IPad/mobile phones/remote connections) and communicates solutions to end-users
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone, via email, and instant messaging
- Assist with tracking and organization of equipment
- Set up new equipment for users
- Troubleshoot network printer problems and pass more complex end-user problems on to Network Technicians
- Conduct hardware and software maintenance and reporting and perform related work as required
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment and performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Assists the IT department in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Complete annual visits to various satellite locations to determine needs and check for software and hardware accuracies and ensure an excellent experience for all end users.
- One year of IT helpdesk experience providing end-user phone support for Windows desktops and Microsoft software.
- Ability to explain complex technological concepts to those without a technical background
- Experience installing, upgrading, reimaging, troubleshooting and repairing workstations in a networked environment
- Windows 7, 10 and Server 2012, 2016 experience
- Competency with Active Directory, NTFS permissions, Microsoft Office 2010-2016
- Previous experience providing outstanding customer service
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)