**This position is part-time, approximately (20-29 hours) with potential to become full-time. Weekends are generally off, with the exception of on-call**
The primary role of the Quality Control and Service Specialist is to inspect apartments prior to guests’ move in and after guests’ move out.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Inspect apartments to ensure the apartment meets CWS standards and protocols prior to guest arrival.
- Complete move-out walks to check for damages and report findings to the supervisor
- Inspect apartment utilities to ensure all guest amenities are functioning properly (i.e.: troubleshooting and collaborating with supply partners, as needed)
- Facilitate and process client work orders to properties and supply partners
- Ensure that all cable and internet equipment are returned to the cable companies and disconnected in a timely manner
- Purchase and prepare move-in gifts and assemble welcome folders
- Oversee the organization of lock boxes
- Maintain client and property files
- Answer phones and communicate messages to team members and supply partners with a sense of urgency
- Respond to all customer requests, inquiries and complaints quickly and provide resolutions to maintain customer satisfaction at all times
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Team player, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organizational contacts
- Problem solver with a “whatever it takes” attitude to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and follow through
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong organization skills
- Has a reliable personal vehicle to drive to various apartment communities during a work day
- Ability to pass a driving record and background check
- Valid and current driver's license and liability insurance
- Strong customer service background is required
- Must be willing and able to work on-call hours
- Property Management or Corporate Housing experience is preferred
MORE ABOUT CWS CORPORATE HOUSING
CWS Corporate Housing is a premier regional provider of short-term housing and relocation needs, offering one, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments, featuring full kitchens, local phone service, expanded basic cable and high-speed internet access in pet-friendly communities. We strive to provide a clean, simple, comfortable home away from home for our clients. Every item is selected and staged with thoughtfulness to promote a stress-free stay. Our mission is to fulfill interim housing needs that are personalized, innovative, and dedicated. We offer custom packages that can be added to any temporary apartment tailored to each client’s specific needs.
By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
WHY WORK FOR CWS CORPORATE HOUSING?
At CWS Corporate Housing, we believe that our people are the foundation for our continued and growing success. We work hard to instill a fun, hardworking, and fast-paced work environment that offers care and support.
CWS Corporate Housing offers comprehensive benefits for full-time employees (medical, dental, health savings account, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability), professional development, and a supportive environment that will help you achieve your goals at CWS Corporate Housing. You will receive your birthday as a holiday, clothing allowance, fitness reimbursement, and so much more.
*Part-time employees are not eligible for welfare benefits (except 401(k)), but are eligible for pro-rated holiday, vacation and sick time, as well as fitness reimbursement.
Staying true to our values and shared employee compassion, CWS Corporate Housing is committed to donating funds for every hour, up to 12 hours, that our employees volunteer. Our unique program is designed to recognize volunteerism and encourage growth, leadership, creativity, and community involvement amongst our teams. Through our services, dedication, and leadership in both the corporate housing environment and philanthropy, combined with our business values, sense of care, and service livelihood, CWS succeeds in our purpose, “inspired people creating extraordinary experiences.”
THIS EMPLOYER PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)