CWS Corporate Housing is seeking a results-oriented individual that is adaptable with a passion for a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate will use good judgment to make rational decisions within time sensitive constraints. Success in this position is dependent upon the ability to prioritize and creatively problem solve. The ideal candidate must be flexible and willing to travel to various locations within the United States, at the urgency of business needs.
The primary role in this position is to serve as the client subject matter expert in order to provide inside sales support, coordinate and facilitate set-ups and disconnects for client move-in and move-out, manage client escalations, maintain accurate data-entry and billing, and provide excellent customer service.
In this position you will be responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain trust and positive working relationships with guests and client representatives.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the account and understand all details of the client profile
- Provide sales support to clients by preparing pricing and availability and facilitating new lease paperwork.
- Understand and learn each corporate apartment unit location, property amenities, directions for arrival, and floor plans including travelling to various locations nationally.
- Travel to various locations within the United States, including attending any client meet and greets, as requested.
- Provide accurate data-entry and reporting of all client information.
- Coordinate with various suppliers to ensure that everything is set up accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and current information in the company’s operational database, OSCAR, for clients and apartment communities
- Work closely with each market to understand inventory of available units.
- Coordinate with Accounting to ensure that billing is accurately and paid timely
- Assist the regional manager in developing processes for improved efficiency
- Respond to customer service issues with a sense of urgency, follow up with each issue, and prevent similar situations from arising to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Use good judgment and notify regional manager with client escalations and service issues that require immediate attention.
- Respond to customer questions regarding corporate housing procedures, move-in/out procedures, and apartment property information
- Must be available to work regular business hours, Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm, with a rotating on-call schedule in conjunction with the supervisor; variable work hours and overtime may be required at the discretion of the supervisor; travelling may include variable work hours including weekends
- Own a valid and current driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and maintain current automobile insurance and registration
- May perform work responsibilities at other locations; may travel to other work sites within major metropolitan areas within the United States with minimal notice
- May be required to attend Company functions in cities other than home cities, requiring overnight stay
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)