Positive, confident, and motivated...sound like you? How about a solid work ethic and a passion for customer service? Then add your talent to the outstanding team at CWS Corporate Housing.
We are currently accepting applications for our Summer Intern position. This opportunity will be from May through August, and jam-packed with room for growth and professional development.
The primary role in this position is to coordinate the set up and the move-out logistics of corporate apartments and provide administrative support in the region.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in and after move-out
- Coordinate the pickup and return of apartment rental cable equipment
- Pick up lock boxes at apartments following guest arrivals
- Prepare welcome bags and binders for guest arrivals
- Complete office errands as needed to meet the needs of the office staff
- Answer phones and allocate messages
- Provide organization and consistency
- Be responsive to any customer service issues that arise
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to professionally interact with customers, residents and guests, as needed
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to develop specific goals and plan to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Proactive and takes initiative in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong customer service background is required
- Basic technology skills is required
MORE ABOUT CWS CORPORATE HOUSING
CWS Corporate Housing is a premier regional provider of short-term housing and relocation needs, offering one, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments, featuring full kitchens, local phone service, expanded basic cable and high-speed internet access in pet-friendly communities. We strive to provide a clean, simple, comfortable home away from home for our clients. Every item is selected and staged with thoughtfulness to promote a stress-free stay. Our mission is to fulfill interim housing needs that are personalized, innovative, and dedicated. We offer custom packages that can be added to any temporary apartment tailored to each client’s specific needs.
By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
WHY WORK FOR CWS CORPORATE HOUSING?
At CWS Corporate Housing, we believe that our people are the foundation for our continued and growing success. We work hard to instill a fun, hardworking, and fast-paced work environment that offers care and support.
CWS Corporate Housing offers comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, health savings account, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability), professional development, and a supportive environment that will help you achieve your goals at CWS Corporate Housing. You will receive your birthday as a holiday, clothing allowance, fitness reimbursement, and so much more.
Staying true to our values and shared employee compassion, CWS Corporate Housing is committed to donating funds for every hour, up to 12 hours, that our employees volunteer. Our unique program is designed to recognize volunteerism and encourage growth, leadership, creativity, and community involvement amongst our teams. Through our services, dedication, and leadership in both the corporate housing environment and philanthropy, combined with our business values, sense of care, and service livelihood, CWS succeeds in our purpose, “inspired people creating extraordinary experiences.”
THIS EMPLOYER PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)