CWS Corporate Housing is seeking an executive assistant to the President. The ideal candidate has a strong background in customer service and understanding the importance of creating personalized and individualized experiences for anyone that may come into contact with the President. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work well under pressure while being extremely adaptable to constantly changing needs. The ideal candidate must also have strong oral and written communication skills, use good judgment to realistically balance multi-faceted priorities, and to be forward thinking with the President’s needs.
The primary role in this position is to provide administrative support to the President by coordinating scheduling needs including travel arrangements, managing emails and written correspondences with internal and external contacts, and setting up conferences and meetings. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Dedicated administrative support for the President.
- Follows and promotes the corporate mission, values, and vision of the company and the President
- Exercise high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in all aspects of role. Manage confidential business files and documents.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on tasks independently and in a timely manner.
- Verify and edit all expense reports for accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Make travel arrangements including air, hotel, car rental, and any other travelling needs for the Executive Team, including coordinating various team members’ schedules. Research area hotels, available flights and their respective costs/fares.
- Organize management meetings, conferences, major off-site meetings and special events.
- Act as key contact for the Management Team during travels.
- Oversee and update President’s calendar: Be responsible for heavy calendar management. Keep the Management Team updated on calendar events, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external.
- Email Management: Uses judgment when processing email. May compose messages/replies on behalf of the President.
- Create and format documents electronically including letters, memos, trip reports, itineraries, presentation (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel) and other related documents.
- Provides Management Team with any follow-up notes or activities and ensures they are completed.
- Provide telephone and email coverage during President’s absences.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence and interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately if deemed. Make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action or routing to appropriate person.
- Work with colleagues in a respectful and collaborative way to help build a strong team with a customer focus
- Proactive and takes initiative in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance
- Look for creative ways to problem solve
- Provide back-up receptionist phone coverage on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Research new proposal opportunities that will add to business opportunities and improvements.
- Coordinate office and holiday event planning
- Tracking and monitoring surveys, client gift lists, business cell phones, and generating required reports and presentations as needed
- Preparing and sending gifts and cards to clients and associates/colleagues for birthdays, anniversaries, and thank you recognition
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; smart phone technology.
1-2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or related role
Own a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and current automobile insurance
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)