CWS Corporate Housing is seeking an independent and hardworking individual with a sales mentality and an ability to deliver superior customer service. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and driven by results, have excellent communication with customers, thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, and have high attention to detail and precision.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide sales support to clients by preparing pricing and availability, facilitating new lease paperwork, and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. In this position responsibilities will include but is not limited to the following:
- Provide and pricing and options to guests and follow through to close the sale
- Have a thorough understanding of client’s needs and answer questions regarding the corporate apartment, amenities, and options
- Ensure client meet rental criteria(background/credit checks) and facilitate new client lease paperwork to ensure all information is completed accurately prior to move-in
- Data-enter all information in the company operating database accurately and within a timely manner
- Perform monthly marketing campaigns at least monthly to gain new business
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Distribute client work orders to properties and vendors and conduct follow-up
- Work as a liaison between clients and supply partners
- Generate scheduled reports and data-entry as needed
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in and after move-out according to company policy and procedures
- Prepare welcome bags, binders, and other move-in supplies
- Manage lockboxes
- Conduct field work such as meeting cable technician at an apartment community, returning cable equipment, picking up lockboxes.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong customer service background is required
- Proficient with computer skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to a changing and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background and drug screening, driving record, and maintain current and ongoing proof of vehicle liability insurance
- Property management or corporate housing experience is preferred
MORE ABOUT CWS CORPORATE HOUSING
CWS Corporate Housing is a premier regional provider of short-term housing and relocation needs, offering one, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments, featuring full kitchens, local phone service, expanded basic cable and high-speed internet access in pet-friendly communities. We strive to provide a clean, simple, comfortable home away from home for our clients. Every item is selected and staged with thoughtfulness to promote a stress-free stay. Our mission is to fulfill interim housing needs that are personalized, innovative, and dedicated. We offer custom packages that can be added to any temporary apartment tailored to each client’s specific needs.
By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
WHY WORK FOR CWS CORPORATE HOUSING?
At CWS Corporate Housing, we believe that our people are the foundation for our continued and growing success. We work hard to instill a fun, hardworking, and fast-paced work environment that offers care and support.
CWS Corporate Housing offers comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, health savings account, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability), professional development, and a supportive environment that will help you achieve your goals at CWS Corporate Housing. You will receive your birthday as a holiday, clothing allowance, fitness reimbursement, and so much more.
Staying true to our values and shared employee compassion, CWS Corporate Housing is committed to donating $20 for every hour, up to 12 hours, that our employees volunteer. Our unique program is designed to recognize volunteerism and encourage growth, leadership, creativity, and community involvement amongst our teams. Through our services, dedication, and leadership in both the corporate housing environment and philanthropy, combined with our business values, sense of care, and service livelihood, CWS succeeds in our purpose, “inspired people creating extraordinary experiences.”
THIS EMPLOYER PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)