Who We Are
We are a group of inspired people creating extraordinary experiences. You will see that we are unique, passionate, creative, resilient and enthusiastic individuals that do not take no for an answer. We promise our clients yes and subsequently figure out a solution.
What We Do
CWS Corporate Housing is a premier regional provider of short-term housing and relocation needs, offering one, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments, featuring full kitchens, local phone service, expanded basic cable and high-speed internet access in pet-friendly communities. We strive to provide a clean, simple, and comfortable home away from home for our clients. Every item is selected and staged with thoughtfulness to promote a stress-free stay. Our mission is to fulfill interim housing needs that are personalized, innovative, and dedicated. We offer custom packages that can be added to any temporary apartment tailored to each client’s specific needs.
What You Will Do
As an account manager, internally known as the Client Services Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the overall client satisfaction and retention of your assigned accounts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your assigned clients to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide the best housing options for your guests, taking into account location, pricing, and apartment amenities.
- Collaborate with the Area Market and Business Development teams to provide the best housing options
- Analyze data and trends and generate reports to clients as well as internal stakeholders on revenue, booking trends, and overall customer satisfaction on an ongoing and as needed basis
- Respond to customer service issues as they arise by finding creative solutions for problem solving
- Respond to client requests with urgency and professionalism via mostly email and some phone communications to provide a sense of “concierge” service to guests and clients
- Work as a liaison between the region and the corporate office
- Maintain client, apartment information and customer contact reporting
- Support Area Manager and Business Development Associates and Guest Services Coordinators
- Other duties as assigned
Why Work for CWS Corporate Housing
At CWS Corporate Housing, we believe that our people are the foundation for our continued and growing success. We work hard to instill a fun, hardworking, and fast-paced work environment. Our goal is for you to have a personalized work experience most meaningful to you where you feel appreciated and valued every day.
CWS Corporate Housing offers comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, health savings account, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability), professional development, and a supportive environment that will help you achieve your goals at CWS Corporate Housing. You will receive your birthday as a holiday, clothing allowance, fitness reimbursement, and so much more.
Staying true to our values and shared employee compassion, CWS Corporate Housing is committed to donating twenty dollars for every one hour of volunteer work you do up to twelve hours per year. Our unique program is designed to recognize volunteerism and encourage growth, leadership, creativity, and community involvement amongst our teams. Through our services, dedication, and leadership in both the corporate housing environment and philanthropy, combined with our business values, sense of care, and service livelihood, CWS succeeds in our purpose, “inspired people creating extraordinary experiences.”
THIS EMPLOYER PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)