CWS Corporate Housing is a company with a unique culture. The company was founded on building positive and effective working relationships and believes that a company’s success is a true reflection of its people. Thus, CWS Corporate Housing offers professional development and a supportive environment that will help you achieve your goals at CWS Corporate Housing.
CWS Corporate Housing is seeking a Human Resources Summer Intern with a strong interest in a career in recruitment and hiring to join the Human Resources Department. The ideal candidate has a strong background in customer service and understands the importance of going above and beyond using individualized and innovative solutions for problem solving. The ideal candidate has a passion for working with people and has the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts. CWS Corporate Housing is looking for someone who has the ability to be adaptable and flexible to constantly changing priorities.
The primary role of this position is to support the functions of recruitment/hiring, general human resources questions, and filing.
- Assist with interviewing, conducting reference checks, and any other hiring needs, as assigned.
- Manage, create, and update job postings and ads and monitor the online job boards and UltiPro application tracking system.
- Send candidate considered for hire all pre-hire paperwork, background and drug screening information, and serve as the primary point of contact for new hires approved for hire to ensure a smooth transition into the company.
- Arrange New Hire Orientation travels and coordinate with the hiring manager and candidate, as necessary.
- Order all new hire supplies and new hire gifts.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation.
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide assistance to employees and managers on using the company’s HRIS system, UltiPro. Complete employee data-entry, generate and send reports to appropriate users, and complete regular audits of the system to ensure that all data-entry is correct, accurate, and entered in a timely manner.
- Complete all verifications of employment.
- Maintain employee personnel file records and ensure that all filing is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Order office supplies, labor law posters, and any other necessary equipment or supplies.
- Compose and send employee email correspondences and mailings.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all general emails, respond and forward, as appropriate.
- Assist with safety audits, OSHA filings, and worker’s compensation, as assigned.
- Track unemployment claims, worker’s compensation claims, and any other reporting needs, as necessary.
- Assist with creating and maintaining form templates.
- Work with colleagues in a respectful and collaborative way to help build a strong team with a customer focus
- Proactive and takes initiative in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance
- Look for creative ways to problem solve
- Assist with generating clerical reports(e.g.: birthday/anniversary reports)
- Exercise high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in all aspects of the role, especially with the management of confidential employee files and documents with discretion and integrity.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on tasks independently and in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up receptionist phone coverage, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of work experience in customer service, hospitality, or similar industry is required
- Associate’s Degree required, education and/or experience in Human Resources is preferred
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; smart phone technology.
- Experience with UltiPro is preferred
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all information during the course of doing business on behalf of CWS Corporate Leasing, LLC
- Valid/current driver’s license with good driving record and current automobile insurance
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)