The primary purpose of the Client Services Manager is to oversee the Client Services Specialists and Coordinators to provide ongoing support and motivation to assure smooth operation of the team as they respond to internal and external requests. In addition, the position will manage client engagement including overall client satisfaction, quality of service and client retention to ensure strategic planning for account growth. Additionally, the position will service clients by conducting research, handling escalated customer service requests, and analyzing client data.
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee team members to ensure that all information is entered into databases accurately and timely.
- Coach and train each team member in the individual’s professional growth and success.
- Train and provide hands-on support for all new Client Services team members.
- Monitor emails and identify when to take action regarding client concerns and follow-up
- Determine and assist in the implementation of a resolution and respond in the best interests of all parties involved.
- Analyze leads, bookings, and client data to determine shortcomings and areas of improvement.
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Provide support to VP in maintaining market relationships such as monthly calls and regular in-person client meetings.
- Send monthly referral spreadsheets to specialists for approval.
- Review/approval temporary housing invoices as needed for payment
- Review monthly financials to ensure cost coverage and profitability
- Serve as the internal point of contact for client billing inquiries and work with the accounting department to ensure accurate billing
- Act responsive to any customer service issues as they arise
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred
- Strong customer service background is required
- Leadership skills to manage, influence and motivate team members
- 3 to 5 years of Property Management or Corporate Housing experience required
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to pass background and drug screening, driving record, and maintain current and ongoing vehicle liability insurance
- Up to 25% of travel may be required
- May be required to attend company functions in cities other than home cities requiring overnight stays
CWS Corporate Housing
CWS Corporate Housing is an industry leader and specializes in short-term furnished apartment rentals in Texas, North Carolina, Louisiana and Georgia. We deliver quality one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished apartments with all the conveniences of home. By committing to our core competencies to be the best regional provider, our success is contributed to intimately knowing the characteristics of each core market and establishing a personalized experience. We are a trusted business partner with a number of resources to help our clients find the best accommodations based on their needs. CWS has grown on a foundation of relationships built on trust, commitment to client care, community giving, and a willingness to take risks in time of uncertainty.
Company Website: www.cwshousing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)